Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sick

I hate being sick. I really do. Last night I went to bed and I was fine. I woke up this morning and felt like I walked into a Pepto-Bismol commercial. Needless to say school was more like survival than actual teaching but I managed to gut (pun intended) my way through it. The nice thing is that tomorrow is an easy day. The kids get to make math posters so I don't really have to teach, just make sure they don't thrash the room.

And so far the lesson of the multiplication tables has stuck with 6th period but one of my biggest talkers was not in class so we'll see.

It also looks like my assignment will be extended until late May. The teacher I am covering for needs more time with her son who needs more surgeries (poor guy) to correct some issues, so if you're of a mind for prayer keep them in mind. Trust me God will know who you're talking about.

Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow and be back to normal on Monday.



----------------
Now playing: Prayer Of Saint Francis - Sarah McLachlan
via FoxyTunes