Friday, April 04, 2008

I hate my students

You read that right. As of 2:11 I despise my students, all of them. Let me give you a quick rundown of what my day was like.

Period 1 alternated between a comatose drool and hyper chatter.

Period 2 didn't give a crap and even had one kid cheat on a multiplication quiz.

Period 4 didn't care about anything except gossiping.

Period 5 was almost awake.

Period 6 was the icing on the cake. One moron took twenty minutes to get a workbook from their locker. Moron #2 cheated on a quiz. Since when does 19 wrong become 14 wrong? And moron #3 bracketed his name with swastikas. So I had two referrals and one detention to fill out. Plus I have to change the seating for periods 1,2 and 6 (yet again). Fill in every stereotype of 8th graders you have and that's what I had to deal with today. Monday I'll love my students again, right now I want to backhand them. Good thing I live across town from them...