Friday, April 18, 2008

Poster Day

First of all let me say that I am feeling much better. Not 100% but pretty close. Lucky for me it was just a 24 hour thing. Chances are I ate something that bit back if you catch my drift. I would even wish that on 6th period and that's saying something!

Today was poster day and it went better than expected. I wish I had brought more glitter glue because the kids went nuts with it. I also wish I had brought a few more markers, but other than that it was a huge success because everyone got something out of it. The kids got to have some fun and they learned something even if they don't realize it.

I got an easy day and my room looks way cool with the posters. The reaction from the students later in the day when they walked in was priceless. Now the room has some character.

Of course 6th period didn't get to do posters, they had to work, which they did little of. So I filled out some detention forms for Monday.