Saturday, May 10, 2008

Thanks for nothing

I would like to thank the democratic party for the following things...

First I'd like to thank them for gas that costs $3.67/gallon and 551/2¢ of that is taxes. I'd like to thank them for not allowing us to expand our oil production and refining capacities for the last 25 years. I'd also like to thank them for dashing my dreams of buying a Chrysler 300, because I can't afford the gas for it. Instead I'll end up buying some car that sips gas and defines gutless.

I'd like to thank them for stabbing Vietnam in the back and for consistently trying to do the same thing to the Iraqi people since 2003. I'd like to thank them for offering up such lousy candidates for president that I could vote for the GOP without even researching the candidates. I'd like to thank them for destroying everything good in their party since the 1960's.

I'd like to thank them for destroying our public schools, the nuclear family and their continual efforts to destroy the Christian faith. I'd like to thank them for their continual support of our enemies, illegal immigrants, and for taking the side of the criminals and not law enforcement.

Thanks for everything and thanks for nothing. Is it any wonder I'll be voting for McCain this year?