Saturday, May 03, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by the famous HappyChyck...

Here are the rules:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.


1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was working for a t-shirt company as the graphic designer. I would set up the designs for screen printing and embroidery. My daughter was not yet 2 at the time.

2) What are five things on your to-do list for today?
I need to get my son down for a nap
I need to change my eye appointment for tomorrow
I need to work on my final project
I need to cook dinner for my son and I (pizz-ah!)
You'll have to live with 4 things...

3) What snacks do I enjoy?
100000 bars
pretzels
string cheese

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire
Buy my grandfather's camp in Upper Michigan
Finish school
Get a Chrysler 300 & a '68 VW Bus
Help out my family & church
Invest a bunch of it

5) Three Bad Habits
Too much sarcasm
Lazy
I'm a slob

6) 5 places I have lived...
Just 5?
Boulder, Colorado
Saratoga, California
Chico, California
Fremont, CA
Las Vegas, NV (current)

7) 5 Jobs I have had
Just 5?
Graphic Artist
Lighting Technician
Account Associate for T-Shirt wholesaler
Account Associate for Xerox
Substitute Teacher (current)

7) Six suckers, er people I want to know more about...
Karlana, a great friend and twice the teacher I'll ever be...
Megan my niece who I still love even though she went to USC.
The Educated Shoprat, who has a great blog covering a wide range of topics.
Thomas, who runs the Thomas Chronicles, a great blog that makes you think.
The Pondering Penguin, who knew penguins were capable of such deep thought?
The CA Teacher Guy, the jewel school will be the poorer for his absence.