Monday, May 05, 2008

Over! Kinda...

Well,
My spring semester at Nevada State College ended today. I think I got an A, a B and a C, but I'm not sure. I'll find out on Wednesday since my adviser is also my professor. I've taken two classes with him and he's a good professor. That meeting also determines if I can do that internship I applied for. If I can take a class and do my student teaching at the same time, I'm all set. Otherwise I'm screwed. Simple as that.

It's kinda odd not having homework to do, although I am WAY behind on my grading for my math class. I was running late to my portfolio presentation and forgot to pick up some work to take home. Oh well, I'll do it tomorrow instead. It'll give me something to do instead of homework and I'll finish putting up the posters from a couple of weeks ago. I have about half of them up, but I still have a pile to do and a few really nice ones that I'll put in the hallway.

We'll see how the week goes...