Thursday, May 22, 2008

Talking during a quiz

I knew it was bound to happen at some point. And I would have bet money that it would be 6th period who did it. And I would have won that bet too. Yesterday after warning my favorite period numerous times to be quiet, they walked into a quiz today and it was not an easy one either. And even though I told the class (numerous times) that if you talk you're gone, two young ladies decided that the rule did not apply to them. Imagine their surprise when I tossed them both. I was going to just toss the one I caught talking when the other one said it was her fault, so she got tossed too. Then this same lady came back two minutes later saying she got tossed from the room I sent her too, so I then sent her to the dean's office (for the second time in three days!) where she got three days of in-house suspension. The other girl got detention and a zero on her quiz for her talking. I'll be willing to bet they get at least one more quiz next week because they are incapable of staying quiet and on-task.



----------------
Now playing: Bittersweet - Plumb
via FoxyTunes