Monday, August 13, 2007

Tidbits by Vegas Art Guy

For as little as $20.00/month you can land yourself in jail, er get revenge on those who have wronged you.

No, I'm not kidding although I really wish I were. I understand wanting to get even with people, but to start breaking the law is just dumb. The worst part is that when the UK government started to investigate the site owners started practicing what they were preaching.

Nice...

Item #2...

McDonald's is getting sued for $10,000,000 because they didn't hold the cheese. Yea, you read that right. If I had an allergy like that, I'd make damn sure that the burgers were totally cheese free. Seriously, at some point people have to start taking responsibility for their lives. If you want a nanny state move to Canada or Europe for crying out loud.

Item #3...

A teacher in England wanted to give her students something to practice their handwriting with. Yea, you guessed it, it was from a muslim prayer. Any chance a teacher anywhere would do the same with a Christian prayer in a public school?

H/T Reader Clever for item #2
H/T Opinionnation for item #3