Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Buh Bye!


Not once, but twice in the same period I got to remove a cancer, er bothersome student from my class today. Word to the wise, when I tell kids that their pants better not be around their knees, making a big show of pulling yours up is not recommended when I'm the teacher, nor is refusing to do the work that I have asked you to do. This may amaze students but I actually >gasp< pay attention to what students are actually doing in the classroom, and if you refuse to do any work, you're not going to stay in my room for long.

And to nobody's surprise they were both...

Wait for it!

Wait for it!

Seventh Graders!!!!

Now I've sent two kids to the dean in the same day, but yesterday was a first for me, because normally once you toss one kid, everyone else gets the hint and shuts the yap machines down for the rest of the period. Some people are slow learners I guess...




----------------
Now playing: Red Barchetta - Rush
via FoxyTunes