Monday, May 19, 2008

My favorite class...

Sigh, I love 6th period. Well if I tell myself that enough maybe I'll believe it. They still don't want to stay quiet, but at least I know who has the flipping laser pointer. That will be taken care of tomorrow morning. I've been trying to find out who has that since I got to the school. Today I got my confirmation about who has it and tomorrow I have the deans take care of it since they may have to search her for it and only they can search students for contraband in the district. Tomorrow is removal day since nobody wanted to stay quiet and just work. It's too bad since some of them will probably be coming back for another year at middle school but if they don't want to do the work then they deserve to get held back...



----------------
Now playing: If We Are The Body - Casting Crowns
via FoxyTunes